How can PPC help your business
Investing in your PPC strategy can have many benefits, especially for ecommerce businesses who rely on online visibility to make sales
Increase brand awareness and brand recognition
One of the best benefits of PPC advertising is the ability to target your media spend very precisely and increase brand recognition among your target audience. In addition, if a user sees your brand’s online ads, they will become more familiar with your company, which will help build trust and give it a stronger identity.
Drive instant traffic to your site
Your long-term marketing strategy will greatly benefit from organic search, but it may take some time to see results from your SEO efforts. PPC ads, on the other hand, can get people to your website right away, which is especially helpful for new businesses or businesses with limited time to market. Since paid search accounts for 27% of all website traffic, running paid ads can assist businesses in maintaining positive traffic levels.
Increase conversions and sales
PPC can instantly expand your online presence by putting your brand in front of your target audience as they browse or search online. This, in turn, drives more traffic and, hopefully, conversions. If you target the right people, you can get high-quality leads into the sales funnel, increasing your chances of converting users. Naturally, if you run an e-commerce business, you can direct customers to your checkout to make a purchase!
It benefits your SEO strategy
- Because PPC gathers useful targeting data about your audience, it enables you to learn more about your users. Using your PPC data, for instance, you can identify which keywords have higher conversion rates for your customers.
- You can incorporate PPC data into your organic strategy and gain a deeper understanding of keyword search volume and competition by utilizing PPC tools.
- Before committing to a long-term SEO strategy, you can test your keyword strategy in PPC.
- Having both organic and paid results in the SERPs can reassure users that your site is relevant and legitimate, which can help you build trust with them.
- Running both PPC and SEO campaigns can help you reach a wider audience and get your brand noticed online, which will increase your exposure. Users are more likely to visit your website if there are more results on the SERP.
- You can improve the content and structure of your website. Once you get people to your site, you can use PPC data to look at user behaviour and figure out what interests your potential customers and what doesn’t (like how they move from page to page and which content they read more or skip).
You can target specific groups
PPC ads let you target specific groups based on a variety of factors, such as:
- Audience (interests, demographics, and previous site visits)
- Content (advertising on websites that your clients visit or by choosing keywords for which you want to appear).
- Devices (such as focusing on smartphone users).